Archive for March, 2006
As you can tell, I am making the most of my Spring Break. I have to say, this was some much needed relaxation time!
My dh just informed me that he is going to sign up for an Iron Man next April. Isn’t that cool!?! Who would have thought, the music girl/book worm would grow up to marry an Iron Man!? I am already looking forward to it. Last year he did the Chicago Marathon. It was crazy! Millions of people were everywhere. I love going to these things with him! I guess you could say, I’m his biggest fan! lol
What makes it extra special is how much he has changed since we met. At the beginning, he was pretty seditary and liked to drink a few beers after work. Now he has lost 40-50 pounds and is doing two half Iron Mans this year and a full one next year. I can’t begin to express how proud I am of him. This guy is amazing… and I am soooo in love with him!!!!!!
This last cycle I was so damned sure!… My temps were actually normal for the first time. Then, I had a clear O day. After that, my temps were around 98.5 for a long while. I was so excited… I even POAS’d about every day from 9dpo on.
Then, my temperature dropped and I just knew the ugly witch was just around the corner. I was devistated! It kept me down for a few days. I want to know when it stops hurting you… when does it get easier? When will it be my turn… will it be my turn?
So, on to month 16. No more Clomid. I’ll start a new doctor.
Here are some great reasons for not being pregnant this month:
1. I get to go on Space Mountain this week.
2. I got to celebrate National Boards with a margarita.
3. I won’t have to worry about stopping to puke or pee, every 5 minutes, on the way to Florida.
4. I’ve now lost 13 pounds and I get to enjoy it for another month.
5. I got to eat sushi and oysters.
6. I can take medicines for my migraines.
7. I still have an excuse for tons of crazy bedroom time with my sexy husband.
8. I get to drink wine while cleaning out the car.
9. I don’t have to worry about being hugely preggo during most of the sweltering months.
10. I am one month closer to becoming a mommy… somehow.
I think I am the happiest I have ever been. I have been working out and following a vegetarian diet. So, that makes my body feel good. Then, I got a job at a year round school that I really wanted to work at. And, I am almost done with my National Boards. On top of it all, spring has come early here. It was in the 80’s today. I spent much of the day sitting outside working on boards and just relaxing… Oh… AND… I’m married to the most wonderful man! Life is good!